- We have described Living in Niagara in 2008 in a written and sharable document.
- We have identified 11 key areas to monitor in Niagara with indicators in each area and criteria for their inclusion in a description of Niagara.
- We have engaged community leaders in identifying the indicators and in the data collection process.
- We have identified key sources of reliable and comparable data.
- We have developed an inventory of data at a regional level.
- We have connected with collaborative efforts at the regional, provincial and national levels to collect and make available reliable data in a more consistent manner.
- We have identified some key areas where there are gaps in data or where it has been collected in ways that make comparisons and trending difficult.
- We have begun the process of linking research and analysis with community action and community capacity building.
Share this post: