We’re working on the final release of Living in Niagara 2017.
The updated website will be live on Tuesday, November 28.
Download the print versions of each sector in the Living in Niagara 2014 report here:
- Arts, Culture and Heritage
- Belonging, Volunteering, Giving and Leadership
- Crime, Safety and Security
- Economic Development, Poverty and Prosperity
- Health and Wellness
- Housing and Shelter
- Learning and Education
- People Getting Started
- Recreation and Sports
- Transportation and Mobility
- Work and Employment