Purpose of the Living in Niagara Report
This report maps indicators of the vitality of the community of Niagara. It identifies significant trends providing insights into issues that make a difference in the lives of Niagara residents. It can be used as:
- an effective tool to encourage discussion about key areas of importance to quality of life in Niagara;
- a catalyst for community action; and
- a basis for evidence-informed planning and decision-making that will strengthen our region.
Applied research will guide solution generation, innovation and community action.
Strategic Focus Areas:
- Build community capacity to use Niagara-focused evidence (data, information, knowledge) to inform planning and decision-making
- Facilitate coordinated community action to create the conditions for a more vibrant Niagara
- Strengthen Niagara Connects as a value-add and sustainable enterprise in the Niagara-wide community