Or download the Living in Niagara Summary Report.
It is an exciting time to live here. Together, we can make Niagara even better!
Motor Vehicle Collisions The following table shows the number of motor vehicle collisions that occurred in Niagara in 2014. Collisions are divided into class of collision and fatalities or injuries. Also included are the number of registered vehicles in that...
Library Use In 27 branch locations across the 12 library systems in Niagara, residents can access a wide variety of information services, reading material, technology, and programming. The Ministry of Tourism, Culture and Sport releases statistics from every municipal public...
Average Income Following are two tables showing 2015 tax filer data for the St. Catharines – Niagara Census Metropolitan Area (CMA), which does not include Grimsby and West Lincoln. The Median after-tax income for 2005 was $27,437 and for 2015...
The ability of people to access various modes of transportation in our rural-urban mix region is fundamental to prosperity and wellbeing for all. Niagara’s attractiveness as a place to live, work, learn, play, visit, put down roots, raise a family...
Niagara Connects is a Niagara-wide network of people working together to plan, learn, innovate and lead community action toward a stronger future for Niagara. Niagara Connects engages diverse players to collaboratively build evidence-informed action plans for transformative socio-economic change.
Strategic Focus Areas:
- Build community capacity to use Niagara-focused evidence (data, information, knowledge) to inform planning and decision-making
- Facilitate coordinated community action to create the conditions for a more vibrant Niagara
- Strengthen Niagara Connects as a value-add and sustainable enterprise in the Niagara-wide community
Publisher: Niagara Connects
Editor: Mary Wiley, Executive Director, Niagara Connects
Niagara Research and Planning Council o/a Niagara Connects Board Members:
Anne Hepplewhite, Chair; Jayne Morrish, Secretary; Melenie Neamtz, Treasurer; Charles Conteh, Director; Clare Cameron, Director; Duncan MacDuff, Director; Majid Hassas, Director; Monika Seymour, Director
Thank you to:
- Community Expert Opinion Leaders in each of the 12 Living in Niagara Sectors,
for sharing data, information, and knowledge to strengthen this report
- Niagara Connects Board Members for guiding overall direction of the report
- Niagara Connects team members: Sarah Webster (Sr. Knowledge Broker);
Sara Johnston (Resources Coordinator); Paul Connor (Economics Advisor);
and Catherine Mindorff-Facca (Sr. Associate; retired)
- Niagara Community Foundation for financially supporting production of this report
- Spritz Creative for design, website, IT, and Launch Video support
GENERATING KNOWLEDGE THAT DRIVES COMMUNITY ACTION.