Or download the Living in Niagara Summary Report.
It is an exciting time to live here. Together, we can make Niagara even better!
INCommunities is a community information centre providing information and referral services through their AIRS (Alliance of Information and Referral Systems) accredited 211 contact centre; Niagara Community Information Database; language interpreting services; and a volunteer matching program. 211 is a quick,...
Motor Vehicle Collisions The following table shows the number of motor vehicle collisions that occurred in Niagara in 2014. Collisions are divided into class of collision and fatalities or injuries. Also included are the number of registered vehicles in that...
Very young children and their families, youth and new graduates, and newcomers to Canada require community support and resources to get started. Investment in creating positive conditions for early childhood development, young people starting out, and new immigrants and refugees...
Contact details for Employment Ontario Service Providers in Niagara; the 5 Social Assistance and Employment Opportunities (SAEO) office locations operated by Niagara Region Community Services; and other related service providers are available on the Linking Niagara website at http://linkingniagara.ca/hiring-services/ Adult...
Niagara Connects is a Niagara-wide network of people working together to plan, learn, innovate and lead community action toward a stronger future for Niagara. Niagara Connects engages diverse players to collaboratively build evidence-informed action plans for transformative socio-economic change.
Strategic Focus Areas:
- Build community capacity to use Niagara-focused evidence (data, information, knowledge) to inform planning and decision-making
- Facilitate coordinated community action to create the conditions for a more vibrant Niagara
- Strengthen Niagara Connects as a value-add and sustainable enterprise in the Niagara-wide community
Publisher: Niagara Connects
Editor: Mary Wiley, Executive Director, Niagara Connects
Niagara Research and Planning Council o/a Niagara Connects Board Members:
Anne Hepplewhite, Chair; Jayne Morrish, Secretary; Melenie Neamtz, Treasurer; Charles Conteh, Director; Clare Cameron, Director; Duncan MacDuff, Director; Majid Hassas, Director; Monika Seymour, Director
Thank you to:
- Community Expert Opinion Leaders in each of the 12 Living in Niagara Sectors,
for sharing data, information, and knowledge to strengthen this report
- Niagara Connects Board Members for guiding overall direction of the report
- Niagara Connects team members: Sarah Webster (Sr. Knowledge Broker);
Sara Johnston (Resources Coordinator); Paul Connor (Economics Advisor);
and Catherine Mindorff-Facca (Sr. Associate; retired)
- Niagara Community Foundation for financially supporting production of this report
- Spritz Creative for design, website, IT, and Launch Video support
GENERATING KNOWLEDGE THAT DRIVES COMMUNITY ACTION.