1. Use the information and indicators to stimulate discussion at work and in the community.
2. Join with others in the region to take regional action.
3. Take part in efforts to build an Integrated Social and Community Plan for Niagara.
4. If you are aware of additional data, share the information at the new website being developed.
5. If you are part of a regional planning or action project in any of these areas, please let us know.
6. Your feedback and involvement are essential.
7. Read about the Niagara Integrated Planning approach at www.nrapc.com