- Involve interested Niagara stakeholders in the analysis of the data and in the development of improvement action goals for each of the measures as the next phase of this initiative.
- Prepare a communication strategy attached to the initiative and how the public will be engaged.
- Identify what data is missing and what it will take to gather the data and how it will be done and by whom for future research.
- Facilitate an inclusive process to involve partners to establish clear, measurable and specific goals for the region related to each indicator and area of concern.
- Priorize and partner with other existing collaborative efforts in Niagara.
- Develop meaningful benchmark comparisons to other regions.
- Track indicators over time to determine the trends and any impact the goals, planning and improvements have on changes.
- Establish an ongoing way to track indicators and to monitor areas regularly with a plan to keep the public engaged, educated and involved.
- Link this work with the overall Niagara Community Research and Planning Council and plans to connect research and community action partners in the region.
Share this post: