- We have described Living in Niagara in 2008 and 2011 in a sharable and actionable document.
- We have identified 12 key sectors to monitor related to quality of life in Niagara with a total of 160 indicators in each area and criteria for their inclusion in order to describe life in Niagara in each area.
- We have engaged community leaders both in identifying the indicators and in the data collection process.
- We have identified key sources of reliable and comparable data.
- We have connected with collaborative efforts at the regional, provincial and national levels to collect and make available reliable data in a more consistent manner.
- We have developed an inventory of available data at a regional level.
- We have identified some key areas where there are gaps in data or where it has been collected in ways that make comparisons and trending difficult.
- We have begun the process of linking research and analysis with community action and community capacity building. NOW IS THE TIME to ACT!!!
Share this post: