- Use the information and indicators to stimulate discussion at work and in the community.
- Join with others in the region to take regional action.
- Take part in efforts to build quality of life in Niagara for everyone.
- If you are aware of additional data, or have available reports and studies related to Niagara – share that information and be part of the Niagara Knowledge Exchange.
- If you are part of a regional planning or action project in any of these areas, please let us know.
- Your feedback and involvement are essential.
- Read the whole report at www.livinginniagarareport.com and about the Niagara Research and Planning Council at www.nrapc.com
Use the icons below to Share!