Niagara Knowledge Exchange (NKE) Knowledge Brokers will link interested Niagara community members to work together on the following action steps:
- Involve Niagara community members in analysis of the data and in the development of action goals.
- Prepare a communication strategy designed to engage the public in collaborative action.
- Identify what data is missing, resources required to gather the data, how it will be gathered, and by whom.
- Facilitate an inclusive process to involve partners to establish clear, measurable and specific goals for Niagara related to each sector of this report.
- Partner with other existing collaborative efforts in Niagara.
- Develop meaningful benchmark comparisons to other regions.
- Track indicators over time to determine trends and the impact of collective actions taken.
- Establish the Niagara Knowledge Exchange (NKE) as an evolving online tool to track indicators and to monitor emerging activity.
Use the icons below to Share!